Are you concerned that your child/ward may not have attained the maturity level critical to embarking on a Higher Education journey? Do you know that cultural and educational structure differences may pose a challenge to your child/ward’s academic pursuit in a foreign country? Or perhaps you are seeking an affordable rounded preparation that would enhance the quality and outcome of their Higher Education experience.
Search no more as Multi-plan Pathway College gives you all of these and more.
Multi-plan Pathway College (MPC) is a co-educational sixth-form college located in a bespoke environment within the former Lagos Business School building.
Our vision is to foster positive learning culture, driven by personal responsibility and an environment that creates a positive and effective learning outcome.
To provide high quality courses and a clear pathway that support and enable our students to meet top level Higher education entry requirements in Africa and Abroad. Multiplan College will apply methods that suit learner needs in an atmosphere of dignity and mutual respect. Our academic and staff support team shall strive to provide a learner foundation that values our student’s individual experiences and address their unique needs.
Our goal is to become a leading access college in Nigeria, creating a unique selling point by offering personal and academic development.
In addition, MPC places emphases on fostering independence, preparation for studying and living in a mature University environment while benefiting from the experience of an International curriculum. MPC will offer cost effective study routes overseas and alternatively, provide easy and direct entry to Nigerian or African Universities.
Multi-Plan Pathway College offers the following:
• An international Foundation Programme,
• Accelerated one year A Level programme,
• Two year A Level Programme,
• SAT preparations
- and Direct Entry options in Nigeria.
The Course Content:
• Foundation Programme – the Foundation programme is of very high International standard developed by a renowned Education consultant who has a track record of developing International Foundations in the UK, Africa and in the Middle East. The Foundation programme comprises a 2-term programme from October to June. Students would be accepted into the first year of a three year Undergraduate Degree Course in a wide range of UK Higher education Institutions on successful completion of their Foundation Programme as well as African Higher Institutions.
• 2 years or 1 year accelerated A’ level Certificates by Cambridge or Edexcel Exams.
• Foundation year or A’ Level plus SAT Preparatory Courses for those wishing to progress to US Universities
• SAT, Toefl, IELTS and GMAT/GRE preparations.
• Non Academic Lifestyle Courses running concurrently with the academic Calendar.
For more information contact:
Tel: 0902 000 3914, 0903 490 4978, 0809 518 0265, 0803 419 9656
Add: 2, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria